Rhythm Readers 14-25 Lesson Pack (download only) Ages 5-7
This set of 12, fifty minute lessons, or much more if your class is less than 50-55 minutes (can be as many as 20 lessons), includes rhythm reading featuring quarter notes, rests, and eighth notes. The lessons are designed for students who have already had an Rhythm Readers Lessons 1-13. VIDEOs of Lynn teaching the activities to her classes are included. Each lesson features singing, dancing, playing and creating. Detailed lesson plans includes the process of teaching each song, teaching tips, visual packets, SMARTBoard Visuals, music notation for the songs, Orff orchestrations, student handouts and valuable resource articles are all included.
Age Group: Ages 5-7
These lessons include:
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- Videos of Lynn teaching the activities to her students
- Visuals and manipulatives
- Student Weekly Handouts
- Notation of the songs including Orff orchestrations
- SMARTBoard Visuals
- PowerPoint Slides & Visuals
- Valuable related Resource Packet including related Articles
Download link will be available on invoice. Just click on the title.