Invigorating. Inspiring. Energizing.
Music Rhapsody helps teachers truly engage and challenge students, for a whole new level of success.
Click on a membership option below to find out more!
Lynn Kleiner's Music Box
- Includes newsletter & Lynn’s blog
- Tons of FREE Downloadable Teacher Resources
- FREE Video Tutorials & Full Workshops
- 25% Off Lesson Packs
- 10-25% Off Lynn’s CDs, the Gathering Drum & Lynn’s Line of REMO Instruments, Books, Felts & Props
- Interactive Teacher Forum
- Online Support From Lynn & Her Team
Full Music Rhapsody Membership
Annual pricing also available
(must also be enrolled in or have completed teacher training)
- Includes Everything In Music Box Plus:
- ALL Lesson Plan Modules – all sequential curriculum you need for a school year in all early childhood & elementary age groups: lesson plans, recordings, videos, songs, activities.
- Access to Members Only Store – exclusive CDs & instrument kits
- 24/7 Access to All Online Teacher Training Materials
- Special offers in Lynn’s MR Members Only Emails
- Eligibility for Music Rhapsody endorsement
BEST VALUE: Membership & Online Training Package
$25/mo, $299 online training special
Annual membership pricing also available
- Includes Full Music Rhapsody Membership
- Complete Online Training
Have questions about memberships? Schedule a free consultation and we’ll be happy to help.
If This Sounds Like You, You’ll Like Our Music Box Membership!
- You’re a do-it-yourselfer
- You’ve already designed most of your curriculum
- You’re looking for supplemental resources like visuals, recordings, stories with music, etc
- You want to put together lesson plans with a specific theme (farm, sea, mountain, holiday, etc)
- You’ve been teaching music for awhile and would like some new and fun inspiration
If This Sounds Like You, You’ll Like Our Full Music Rhapsody Membership!
- There just isn’t enough time in a day
- You’re always working on never ending lesson plans
- You’re a new teacher
- You need a structured yet malleable curriculum laid out for you, ready to go
- You’re lacking lesson plans for particular age groups
- You’ve been teaching music for awhile and want some new and fun inspiration