Babies / Toddlers Instrument Kit
The Babies Make Music Kit provides the ideal instruments to ignite an early love of music for infants ranging in age from birth to 2 years. The Kids Make Music Instruments were developed in conjunction with Lynn Kleiner, internationally renowned clinician and early childhood music education expert. Children will love creating unlimited rhythmic combinations with this sensory-based kit. Equipped with a Baby Drum and mallet, Baby Bell Rattle, Maraca, Red Scarf.
Music Rhapsody students: Please call 310-376-8646 for student prices.
Music Rhapsody Members login here to purchase.
- Babies / Toddlers Instrument Kit with or without DVD
- Maraca: Perfect for little hands, this small and durable maraca has a crisp clean sound that all little ones will love! Safety tested for babies making music!
- Colorful Scarf: Great for creative movement and dance sure to bring smiles to all ages! See through fabric makes this especially fun for little ones!
- Baby Tot Drum: Sure to be great fun as little ones “beat” this durable and colorful rainbow covered drum with handle. Short rainbow mallet too! It may be small but the quality is the same Remo quality that the big musicians play!
- Baby Tot Bell: Securely attached large silver bell with cage and easy-to-grip handle. Is great for small hands and will jingle with every shake!