Kids Instrument Kit
The Kids Make Music Kit provides the ideal supplies to ignite a love of music in the life of a young child. Ages 2 – 5. Featuring a Tambourine, Rhythm Sticks, Maraca, Jingle Bells, and Triangle. The Kids Make Music Instruments were developed in conjunction with REMO.
Music Rhapsody students: Please call 310-376-8646 for student prices.
Music Rhapsody Members login here to purchase.
Purple-Trimmed backpack contains:
- Kids Instrument Kit with or without DVD
- Bells 4 large nickel silver bells secured on heavy fabric for maximum child Safety and the most musical sound.
- Maraca Perfect for little hands, this small and durable maraca has a crisp clean sound that all little ones will love!
- Rhythm Sticks Pair made of beautiful hardwood with a natural finish. The shorter length of the sticks make it easy for young children to safely keep the beat and play rhythms! One stick is smooth and the other one is ribbed so you can tap or make those fun snoring sounds, duck quacks or frog noises!
- Tambourine: Rugged and built to last, this easy to use and fun to play tambourine has the highest quality sound and is sure to be a favorite for musicians of all ages
- Triangle Tired of losing the hanger? Disappointed with a thud instead of a ring? This high quality triangle has a beautiful tone and you will enjoy the secure hanger that goes through the hole in the triangle so it stays with the triangle! Comes with an easy to grip handled striker. This is an instrument that professionals will appreciate and kids will love!