Please note: We no longer use Skype for our meetings. Just click on the link we send you!
Teacher Training Materials:
- Detailed Training Handbook with 0ver 90 pages of instruction
- A complete lesson plan for each of the 8 age groups covered in training
- Corresponding videos for the lesson plans, taught by Lynn Kleiner
- Lyric sheets and musical notation of songs from sample lessons in each age group
- Sample Lesson-at-a-Glance classroom aid
- Supporting documents, including:
- Teaching Early Childhood & Elementary Music Education
- How to Introduce Orff Instruments and Use Them Successfully
- Classroom Policies
- Classroom Set Up
- Coaching conversations
- Video lessons for playing instruments used by the teacher (Ukulele, Sopranino Recorder)
- Quick Quizzes to make sure you have grasped the important points
- Once training (live or online) has been completed, you will receive your official Certificate and you are eligible for Music Rhapsody Membership and live training for half tuition
Peek into Training
Music Rhapsody is a beautiful blend of the Orff approach to music education and Music Rhapsody’s original content. Watch this video to see Lynn Kleiner and live teacher trainees explore the various ways to teach and explore the song “Sally Go Round the Sun.” The multi-sensory approach teaches an understanding of musical components including form, steady beat, coordination and discriminatory listening.
This video, and all of the videos from Live Training, are available for Online Trainees to view — or you can always come and experience the fun in person!
What Teachers are Saying About Online Training
“I absolutely loved the online training and I’m so inspired! You are a remarkable teacher and I love your approach.”
~ Elizabeth, Australia
“Whew, I’m SO glad I decided to invest in your online training! Worth every penny! And, I am loving being with these little ones!
Thanks for all your support.
~ Kathy, USA