Please note: We no longer use Skype for our meetings since now we just send you the link, no need for you to do more than simply click!
Teacher Training Materials:
- Detailed Training Handbook Over 90 Pages.
- A complete lesson plan for each of the 8 age groups covered in the training.
- Corresponding videos for the lesson plans, taught by Lynn Kleiner.
- Lyric sheets and music notation of songs from sample lessons in each age group
- Sample Lesson-at-a-Glance classroom aid.
- Supporting documents, including:
- Teaching Early-Childhood & Elementary Music Education.
- How to introduce Orff instruments and use them successfully.
- Classroom Policies.
- Classroom Set Up.
- Coaching conversations.
- Video lessons for playing instruments used by the teacher (Ukulele, Sopranino Recorder)
- Quick Quizzes to make sure you have grasped the important points.
- Once training (live or online) has been completed, you will receive your official Certificate and you are eligible for Music Rhapsody Membership and half tuition at live training.
Peek into Training
Music Rhapsody is a beautiful blend of the Orff approach to music education and Music Rhapsody’s original content. Watch this video to see Lynn Kleiner and live teacher trainees explore the various ways to teach and explore the song “Sally Go Round the Sun.” The multi-sensory approach teaches an understanding of musical components including form, steady beat, coordination and discriminatory listening.This video and all of the videos from Live Training are available for Online Trainees to view, or you could come and experience the fun live! Go to the Music Rhapsody page to sneak-a-peek into one of Lynn’s real-life classrooms, and imagine what this training could bring to your beloved students and families in your part of the world!
What Teachers are Saying About Online Training
“I absolutely loved the online training and I’m so inspired! You are a remarkable teacher and I love your approach.”
~ Elizabeth, Australia
“Whew, I’m SO glad I decided to invest in your online training! Worth every penny! And, I am loving being with these little ones!
Thanks for all your support.
~ Kathy, USA
Online Teacher Training Procedures:
- Once you are registered and have your training materials, we will schedule your introductory online meeting with Lynn or a member of her Music Rhapsody team. Just because you’re training from home, doesn’t mean that you won’t have any human contact! Our staff will be with you on your journey, and there to answer any questions you have along the way. During our first meeting, we’ll do a bit of singing, pitch matching, beat keeping and touch on skills that will be important for you to an expert in the field. Choose a song you’d like to sing (such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Amazing Grace, Silent Night, Somebody’s Knocking on My Door, or Let it Be), and we will jump start your training goals.
- Once the Online Training is completed, typically within two months of our initial online meeting, an exit online interview (your graduation party!!) will determine successful fulfillment of the Online Training Program requirements. After this meeting you will also receive your certificate of graduation to share with your students, schools, family and friends!
- Teachers who have completed the online training are now eligible for Music Rhapsody membership. For only $25 per month, you will have immediate access to 50 detailed lesson plans (10 lessons in 5 age groups), hundreds of recordings, videos of Lynn teaching the lessons to her classes, the music for songs, lyric sheets and more! (Additional plans can be purchased, up to 40 lessons for 8 age levels, available only to Music Rhapsody members, infants – grade 3
- If you are interested in becoming a licensed and endorsed Music Rhapsody studio, just provide a video representation of your ability to lead group lessons following the Music Rhapsody lesson plans.