COVID-19 Agreement Form – Classroom
Release of Liability – Classroom Students
Music Rhapsody has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 for all in attendance, following local and state Covid-19 safety guidelines. Music Rhapsody cannot guarantee those who enter will not be infected with Covid-19. (Zoom lessons do guarantee safety and can continue if you prefer remote lessons.)
- Follow social distancing during live lessons and when entering and exiting the building. All adults wear a mask entering, leaving and while in the building. When socially distancing, the teacher and student may remove when mask when necessary for clarity of communication if agreed on with all participants. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended people wear cloth face coverings when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Each family must bring their own blanket or large beach towel with measurement of 5’X4’. This way each family will be socially distanced, remaining on their blanket for all class activities, including movement. The set up areas will be indicated in the classroom.
- Instruments will not be shared, bring your own kit. Older classes using large instruments provided by Music Rhapsody will have them wiped down between classes.
- Teachers and families are prohibited from entering the Music Rhapsody building if they have any symptoms in the last 48 hours, including fever, cough, chills, or extreme fatigue.
- Outside Music Rhapsody, chairs will be set up 6 feet apart for taking off shoes. Place shoes under the chair.
- Do not arrive early so the previous class can leave before you arrive. We have 15 minutes between classes to assure this social distancing. Both entrance doors will be used to enter close to your chair/shoes.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available and must be used before entering.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge I voluntarily assume the risk that we may be exposed to by choosing to attend live lessons. I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for illness and any expense and consequences we may experience by attending live lessons at Music Rhapsody.
I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Music Rhapsody, its teachers, staff and owners, from the Claims, including all liabilities, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Music Rhapsody teachers or staff, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any program.
Your typed name serves as your signature.