Teacher Training Live On Zoom with Lynn Kleiner – June 24-26, 2021
$199.00 – $399.00
Tuition includes digital notes and access to online training materials.
Dates: June 24-26, 2021 9am-4pm PST
PLEASE NOTE: Though this training is held live via Zoom, there will be some materials sent prior to the training to inspire teachers to meet all practicing and training goals. Break Out Groups and Coaching Sessions will ensure all materials of the teacher training course are covered and each teacher is receiving the individual assistance needed.
INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS: It is recommended that international purchases use PayPal upon checkout.
The Zoom Teacher Training with Lynn Kleiner is the same as our full Music Rhapsody Teacher Training Program. It's designed to have teachers take students from early-childhood through elementary through an Orff approach, resulting in a lifelong love of music. The program also lays a solid music foundation, preparing children for future music pursuits and specifically, Simply Music playing-based piano lessons.
Zoom teacher training attendees will also receive:
- A sampling of detailed lesson plans and classroom visuals for each age group, infants - grade 3 (including Orff with recorder)
- Music including Orff orchestrations, songs and dances
- Stories with Music
- Tips for teachers and educational tips for parents.
- Lessons on playing ukulele, soprano and sopranino recorders
- Techniques on using puppets and props
- Tips and activities for using the gathering drum
- More information about Music Rhapsody materials and support (including 24/7 access to a plethora of teacher materials, videos of every activity, music and more!)
- CLICK HERE for additional information.
* The tuition is non-refundable.
Students/Recent Graduates, please contact us to let us know your graduation date & school you graduated from.
Here's what teachers said about our June virtual Zoom teacher training: