Teacher Training – Redondo Beach, CA
$249.50 – $528.00
June 14th-17th, 2019 : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuition includes digital notes, option for printed notes $29.
$499 by March 15, 2019
$549 by April 15, 2019
$599 by June 1, 2019
$649 after June 1, 2019
Financial assistance may be available for those in need. Teachers returning to the 4 day training receive 50% off!
Materials Needed for Teacher Training
The full Music Rhapsody Teacher Training Program is designed to have teachers take students from birth through age eight through a purposeful, beautifully designed early-childhood music program, resulting in a lifelong love of music. The program also lays a solid music foundation, preparing children for future music pursuits and specifically, Simply Music playing-based piano lessons.
Workshop attendees will also receive:
- A sampling of detailed lesson plans and classroom visuals for each age group, infants – grade 3 (including Orff with recorder)
- Music including Orff orchestrations, songs and dances
- Stories with Music
- Tips for teachers and educational tips for parents.
- Lessons on playing ukulele, soprano and sopranino recorders
- Techniques on using puppets and props
- Tips and activities for using the gathering drum
- More information about Music Rhapsody materials and support (including 24/7 access to a plethora of teacher materials, videos of every activity, music and more!)
- CLICK HERE for additional information.
Redondo Beach Hotel 400 N. Harbor Drive
Redondo Beach, California 90277 / 310-376-0746
The Redondo Beach Hotel is known for its beautiful location and setting across from the King Harbor Marina. Teachers love the convenience of staying at the same hotel as training. When done with their day teachers can jump on a bike right from the hotel, walk to several great restaurants on the harbor and in the morning enjoy a complimentary breakfast (they’re also known for their waffles!). Lynn will also host a welcome wine and cheese evening on the hotel’s terrace. Discount offered for this wonderful seaside hotel, so be sure to sign up and take advantage of your special training rate!
* The tuition is non-refundable unless we receive written notice of cancellation from you no later than 30 days prior to the start of training, and a $25 cancellation fee will apply. A refund is no longer possible for cancellations within 30 days of training.