Recorder Rookies – Module 2
Module 2 of Recorder Rookies includes Lessons 13-25 for our most enthusiastic recorder teachers out there! Our ACTIVE, creative, and sequenced beginning recorder lessons are equally as fun for the teacher as they are for the students!
Each set includes:
- 2 sets of helpful tips and information to give you all you need to be the recorder teaching expert for these lessons!
- 13 lesson plans (each with 2 pages of detailed instructions) for each of the six 45-55 minute lessons
- 8 movement activities that are creative and FUN (yes, we dance and move for optimum learning fun and participation!)
- 12 student handouts, one for each lesson (easy and colorful, reinforcing the lesson)
- 12 amusing songs that are not your typical expected beginning recorder songs!
- 24 or more activities on VIDEO so you can see me with my Music Rhapsody students
- 36 pages of teacher visuals and optional Orff orchestrations
- 90+ of pages of interactive visuals (SMARTBoard/SMARTNotebook slides)
- 100 or more questions… no, not really, but actually, there’s no limit to what you can ask Lynn in Music Box! Just click Forum, click Ask Lynn Questions!
Page Count: 94 downloadable pages
Age Group: Ages 7-9
Thirteen 45-55 minute lessons can easily be adapted to shorter lesson time for many more lessons.
Tip from Lynn: Be sure to read the first several pages of tips to be sure you don’t miss out on anything and you are ready to become the most popular recorder teacher ever!